To verify the algebraic identity (a+b)² = a² + 2ab + b².
- An algebraic identity is equality, which is true for all values of the variables in the equality.
- The algebraic equations that are valid for all values of variables in them are called algebraic identities.
- In this way, algebraic identities are used in the computation of algebraic expressions and in solving different polynomials
- Algebraic identities are also used for the factorization of polynomials.
A square is a regular quadrilateral, which means that it has four equal sides and four equal angles of 90 degrees each.
Area of a Square
- The product of the length of each side itself.
- Formula: Area = side²
The rectangle is a quadrilateral with four right angles and opposite sides are equal. The length of a rectangle is the size of the longer side, whereas the breadth is the size of the shorter side/
Area of a Rectangle
- The product of its length and breadth
- Formula: Area = length x breadth