To verify the algebraic identity (a + b)2= a2+ 2ab + b2
- An Algebraic identity is an equality, which is true for all values of the variables in the equality.
- The algebraic equations which are valid for all values of variables in them are called algebraic identities.
- In this way, algebraic identities are used in the computation of algebraic expressions and solving different polynomials
- Algebraic identities are also used for the factorization of polynomials.
A square is a regular quadrilateral, which means that it has four equal sides and four equal angles of 90 degrees each.
Area of a Square
- The product of the length of each side itself.
- Formula : Area = side²
A rectangle is a quadrilateral with four right angles and opposite sides are equal. The length of a rectangle is the size of the longer side, whereas the breadth is the size of the shorter side.
Area of a Rectangle
- The product of its length and breadth
- Formula : Area = length x breadth