To verify the algebraic identity (a3 - b3) = (a - b)(a2+ ab + b2)
- The algebraic equation is a simple and rapid approach to solving algebraic problems.
- An algebraic identity is an equality, which is true for all values of the variables in the equality.
- The algebraic equations which are valid for all values of variables in them are called algebraic identities.
- In this way, algebraic identities are used in the computation of algebraic expressions and in solving different polynomials
- Algebraic identities are also used for the factorization of polynomials.
A cube is a three-dimensional shape having all its sides equal and the faces of the cube are square shape.
Volume of Cube
A cuboid is also a three-dimensional shape that has three pairs of equal sides parallel to each other and the faces of the cuboid are all rectangular shape.
Volume of Cuboid
The product of its length, breadth, and height
Formula: Volume = length x breadth x height